Are you looking to take the next step in your career and work within a dynamic and forward-thinking Digital Marketing and Software Development Team? Established in 2018 and recognised internationally, we have continued to grow our business from strength to strength within the Lead Generation Space.
Due to increased client wins, a unique position has arisen for a Front-End Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
As Front-End Developer you will work closely with our Development and Design teams to create and update websites on behalf of a range of clients. You will be responsible for:
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Participating in all phases of website design: Planning, Information Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment
- Responsible for website and graphics designing, and redesigning etc
- Coordinate with other Developers in the team
- Visualization and conceptualisation of websites from scratch
- To be considered you will have worked in a similar role for at least two years as a Front-End Developer ideally within an Agency Environment.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma and Adobe XD
- Extensive experience particularly with UI design using HTML5/CSS3, Java Script, JQuery and Responsive Web Design
- Knowledge of UX design is desirable however not essential.
- The ability to work efficiently within a small team.
- You will have strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your skills within an established Digital Marketing Agency where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Salary: TBC
- Full time – permanent opportunity
- Remote and office-based working.
- Flexible working hours (8hr shifts)
- 25 Days annual leave + public holidays
- Pension Contributions
- Training and Development
- Fun and friendly working environment!
We would love to hear from you! If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.