Are you looking to take the next step in your career and work within a dynamic and forward-thinking Digital Marketing Agency? Established in 2018, we have continued to grow our business from strength to strength together with our solid client base and long-standing Digital Marketing Team. Due to increased project wins, a unique position has arisen for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fantastic team on a permanent basis.
As Digital Marketing Specialist your role will be to primarily drive conversions through Social, Native and Google Advertising. Working within the Digital Marketing team you will be responsible for campaign creation, management, and optimisation of new and existing campaigns.
- You will create successful campaigns for a diverse client base across a range of sectors: Home Improvement Companies, Renewable Energy, Smart Home Technology, E-Commerce, and Financial Services.
- Understanding clients briefs and creating the best strategy to achieve the goals of the campaign.
- Identifying target markets, reach, platforms, and budget distribution
- Setting up campaigns on Social Platforms: Facebook, Google ads, Instagram, You Tube, LinkedIn etc. As well as Native Platforms: Outbrain and Taboola
- Assisting the wider team with the creation of the ad copy and working closely with the in-house designer in creating bespoke ads for our clients
- Monitoring campaigns daily, taking ownership of client budget against performance.
- Analyse campaign performance and making changes to ads were necessary to ensure a standout performance.
- Overseeing more junior media buyers within the team
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Director you will ensure clients expectations are met, within budget and on time.
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Facebook Campaign Manager Media Buyer is required
- Experienced within Native Advertising, (i.e Outbrain & Taboola)
- Expertise in Google Advertising is desirable (Search, Display and Retargeting)
- To be considered you will have a degree in Marketing or at least 5+ years working within a Digital Marketing Agency.
- SEO Experience
- PPC Experience.
- Photoshop and basic photo editing skills.
- Strong creative flare and copywriting ability.
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as within a team.
- Desire to join a small, dynamic, and forward -thinking team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your skills within an expanding Digital Marketing Agency where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Salary: £Negotiable + Attractive Commission Structure
- Full time – permanent opportunity
- Remote and office-based working.
- Flexible working hours (8hr shifts)
- 25 Days annual leave + public holidays
- Pension Contributions
- Training and Development
- Fun and friendly working environment!
We would love to hear from you! If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.